It is important for us to make good use of this holiday to get ourselves ready for the end-of-year exam.
There are several things that you
- HAVE TO do...
- Groundwork for Term 4 topics which you are pretty familiar with since primary school.
- Go through the textbook and Acelearning materials before trying out the following:
- Homework for (S1) Chap 9: Ratio, Rate & Speed
- Homework for (S1) Chap 10: Percentage
- We shall go through these when school re-opens.
- Final Performance Task (Viva Voce) - Announcement page in GoogleSite
- SHOULD do...
- Make sure that all handouts (especially the Homework) are attempted. Submit the unmarked worksheets by the first day when school reopens.
- Revise Algebra (S2) Study notes - in particular, the expansion (esp using special products) and factorisation - we will continue with the topic when school reopens.
- Start your revision if you have not done so... The exam preparation booklet would be a helpful guide. Most of the answers would be uploaded to the GoogleSite by the end of the holiday. Look out for the announcement in the Maths site.
Remember to plan your time well.
Take some good rest, especially the weekend before school reopens so that you are fully-recharged when return to school for the finale term :)